To get started on your privacy journey, begin with these 5 essential steps:
1. Change the privacy settings on your phone
2. Install browser privacy add-ons
3. Use 2-Factor Authentication (2FA)
4. Change your default Search Engine
5. Change the privacy settings on your social media account
This is not an exhaustive overview, but is intended as a starting point on your path to better privacy. Visit the homepage to learn about additional steps you can take to protect your privacy, and subscribe to the newsletter below.
Subscribe to the weekly newsletter to receive the latest info and brief instructions to better protect your privacy.
Copyright © 2018-2020 PRIVACY101.org